Yield: 2 Servings
Total min./Ready in: 5 min.
- 3 1/2 oz. camembert cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 5 basil leaves, julienned
- 5 tbsp bonito flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pinch sald
- pinch black pepper
- Combine julienned basil leaves and bonito flakes, set aside.
- Place camembert cheese in a heat-resistant container and heat 30 seconds in a microwave oven without covering.
- Serve quarterd cherry onto plate, pour olive oil and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Garnish toppings with bonito flakes.