Yield: 1 serving
- 1 package boiled udon noodle
- 2 pieces of thinly sliced kamaboko (fish cake)
- (A) 0.9 fl oz Yamaki Kappo Shirodashi
- (A) 8 fl oz water
- (A) 2 tsp sweet cooking sake
- (A) ½～1 tsp light soy sauce
- Yamaki Bonito Flakes, for topping
- Chopped green onion, for topping
- Combine (A) ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil. Keep boiling for 30 seconds, then add udon noodle and continue heating for another 30 seconds.
- Garnish with kamaboko, Yamaki Bonito Flakes and chopped green onion.