Yield: 2 Servings
Total min./Ready in: 8 min.
- 4 sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 2 asparagus, roots trimmed and sliced diagonally into 4 equal parts
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 lettuce leaves, hand-leafed
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 boiled egg, cut into 8 equal parts
- 3 tbsp bonito flakes
- pinch salt
- (A) 1 tsp grain mustard
- (A) 1 tsp honey
- (A) 1/2 tsp salt
- (A) 1 tbsp vinegar
- (A) 1 tbsp olive oil
- Place a large pot of lightly salted water over high heat, bring to a boil, cook sugar snap peas and asparagus, drain and set aside.
- Combine and whisk all the ingredients [A] in a bowl to make honey mustard dressing.
- Spread hand-leafed lettuce on a plate and add sugar snap peas, asparagus, onions, cherry tomatoes and boiled eggs. Top with bonito flakes and serve with a side of mustard dressing.