Yield: 2 servings
- 2 bunches of udon
- 120g Thinly sliced pork belly
- 1 Green onion
- 1/3 Carrot
- 1 Green pepper
- 1/2 bag bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- 2 tbsp Yamaki Kappo Shirodashi
- Yamaki Bonito Flakes, as desired
- Cut pork into an inch size. Slice green onion, carrot and green pepper into thin strips.
- Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan and fry the pork. When the color of the pork changes, add the green onion, carrot, green pepper and bean sprouts from 1, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and fry.
- When the vegetables are tender, add lightly loosened udon and 4fl oz of water (not included in the amount), and mix to loosen the noodles.
- Add Yamaki Kappo Shirodashi and mix well. When the water is gone, put it on a plate and sprinkle Yamaki bonito flakes.