Yield: 4 Servings
Total min./Ready in: 10 min.
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 2 ohba leaves
- 2 tbsp bonito flakes
- (A) Yamaki Mentsuyu noodle soup base
- (A) lemon juice
- Blanch tomatoes in boiling water cooking for about 30 seconds, transfer to a bowl of ice water; peel, slice into 5mm thickness and set aside.
- Remove excess moisture from mozzarella cheese and slice into 5mm thickness.
- Serve sliced tomatoes from ① and cheese from ② onto a plate, alternating between the two.
- Pour over dressing (A).
- Garnish with chopped ohba leaves and bonito flakes.