Yield: 2 Servings
Total min./Ready in: Total 30 min. / prep 15 min. + cook 15 min.
- 1 medium chicken breast meat
- (A) 1/3 tsp salt
- (A) a pinch of sugar
- (A) tbsp sake
- 15 pieces of watercress, thick stalks trimmed
- (B) 2 tsp Yamaki Mentsuyu noodle soup base
- (B) 2 tsp olive oil
- (B) 2 tbsp bonito flakes
- For the chicken breast, split-open the thickest part with a kitchen knife, marinade with (A) for 15 minutes.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and cook the chicken skin first then flipping over half way through. Cover and cook over low heat for approximately 5 minutes. Let stand to cool 10 minutes before cutting into thin slices. Set aside.
- Chop watercress into 3 to 4 cm and set aside.
- Whisk seasoning (B) together, coat and toss with chicken and watercress.