Yield: 2 Servings
Total min./Ready in: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup bonito flakes
- 7 oz. cream cheese
- (A) 1 tbsp toasted white sesame
- (A) 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 6 slices baguette
- handful baby leaves
- 4 pieces cherry tomatoes
- Dry bonito flakes (10g) in a microwave oven (600w) for 1 minute to remove excess moisture.
- Heat cream cheese in a microwave oven (600w) for 1 minute, combining ingredients (A) and dried bonito flakes, stir.
- Toast baguettes in a toaster oven until golden brown on top.
- Spread cream cheese mixture ② on baguette, sprinkle remaining bonito flakes as a garnish. Serve with baby leaves and cherry tomatoes.