Yield: 2 Servings
Total min./Ready in: 15 min.
- 6 oz. spaghetti
- 2 slices bacon (cut into 1.5cm)
- 2/3 tbsp butter
- (A) 2 eggs
- (A) 2 tbsp milk
- (A) 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- (A) 1 tbsp Yamaki Mentsuyu noodle soup base
- 3 tbsp bonito flakes
- pinch of black pepper
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat, add bacon, sauté and set aside.
- Place a large pot of lightly salted water over high heat, and bring to a boil, cook spaghetti according to package direction (al dente), drain.
- Whisk all ingredients (A) together in a bowl.
- Combine together sauteed bacon ①, cooked pasta ②, cheese mixture ③ and stir well.
- Serve onto a plate, sprinkle with coarse black pepper and bonito flakes.